Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkletoetracy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 06:49 AM
    I think I'm pregnant? 3 days late?
    Hello... im 3 days late, about week and a half ago I started to get head aches and back aches,feeling dizzie and faintish all the time.very light headed. Awlays feeling tired lately,heartburn,intagestion, feeling sick but wasn't actually sick till the other day in the morning once,. passing urine a lot more, but also I went to the loo last night and when I wiped I had a little bit off blood like little spots? Not even a handle. Any ideas? My boobs are sore.. my nipples were slightly senseative but nothink now slighty itchy,. I did a pregnancy test about a week ago and it came back negative any ideas? Slightly confused? Tracy x
    Jayjay027 Posts: 153, Reputation: 31

Dec 22, 2009, 07:54 AM

Take another test just to be sure.
    Go to your doctor whether you get a positive or negative result.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 22, 2009, 08:16 AM
    You may be pregnant, or you may be about to start your period. Pregnancy symptoms and premenstrual symptoms can be identical. You are only 3 days late. That's really not too late even for the most regular woman.

Try waiting a week. If you don't get your period by then, test using first morning urine.
    twinkletoetracy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2009, 06:49 AM

Just to let you know I did another test and I am pregnant!
    5 weeks :D xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I Pregnant? 3 days Late [ 39 Answers ]

Hey its been 1 month and 3 days since my period. Last time I got it was sept. 24 but when it happen it was October 1st now I'm 3 days late. I've been noticing a lot of mood swings my breast feel and look bigger hurt a little. I get headace. I dream I was pregnant I just can't be around my husband...

Am I Pregnant? 6 days late [ 4 Answers ]

Hey... its been 6 days since my missed period and I have been having a lot of back pains I use the restroom a lot I get dizzy when I don't eat.. o yea I eat a lot . Get veryy moody. Get little cramps. And I get very sleepy I wonder if I'm finally pregnant but I took a test when I was aroun 2 days...

3 days late, trying to get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

My period was due on the 2nd. And my boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby since march when I had a miscarriage. My breast hurt and I have to pee more I've never been this late before. I took a test this morning and negative. Do I just need to wait like 4 days to take another one? I just...

8 days late pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I am sexualy active and I am 8 days late for my period. I did have a tiny bit of brown discharge when I wiped around the time when my period was expected. I am on birth control but not always the best at taking it at the same time. I only have sex 3 days in which I could have gotten...

View more questions Search