Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaishankark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 02:27 AM
    Iam 40 years old, working for a private co. as DTP operator, sales support , I wanted to start some business and earn saving

I need some short time business where in I can mind money
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2009, 02:33 AM
    Hi, jaishankark!

What sort of education, skills, other job experience and training do you already have, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I start looking for grants to start up construction business in Mn. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,I am John and I would appreciate any help I could get on finding some grants or low interest loans for starting a concrete contracting business.I have searched some sites but most want money for a kit.My credit is not very good and I am just trying to start a small construction business.I am...

Hello I am nichole and I am 18 weeks pg [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I was woundering I am trying to figure out when I got pg do you go by your last day of your peroid or the first day of it well the first day was aug 16th an it last for se ven days so I believe I either ended on the 22nd or 23rd could you tell me when I got...

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

How to start my business and what kind of business [ 2 Answers ]

Hiii, I want to start my own business. How can I start my business and which type of business? Name list of business with risk factor... Thanks and regards Somdaatta

Suggest a good name for consultancy in insurance business [ 2 Answers ]

Suggest a name for starting up a consultancy business in insurance

View more questions Search