Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    radio_123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 10:13 PM
    80's kids shows live action canada
    I am trying to figure out a kids show that I used to watch in the 80's or 90's. This is all I remember from it and it has been driving me nuts. All I remember is a back of a building with a black fire escape going up. And then I remember the scene from inside the building. I remember a work shop and I believe a man was there working with an apron. And there was a toy train, kind of like the one from mr. rogers (but it definitely isn't mr.rogers) and the train would go back and forth from the work shop to the balcony outside, and I remember the people passed like orange juice! If anyone could help that would be fantatsic!! Oh you I grew up in Canada!
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Dec 22, 2009, 07:30 AM
    Hello radio_123. I remember the show for which you are referring. The program was entitled, "Join In ! ".

"Join In" video clip:

Hope this helps you.
    radio_123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 07:34 PM

YES! Haha thank you so much , I have been trying to figure out that show for the longest time!!
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Dec 22, 2009, 07:38 PM

It was my pleasure on being able to assist you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 80's children's live action show [ 7 Answers ]

There is a show I remember seeing once when I was 5, it must have been 1983 or 84. All I remember is it was a live action kids show, not a cartoon, where grown men were in like butterfly costumes including tights. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Kids fantasy, animated/live-action 80's/90's [ 4 Answers ]

So this sounds REALLY weird but I know I've seen it, and I feel like I've seen both a live action and an animated version, though their circumstances were different in each. Basically in either version someone falls or is cast into a large vat/tub/pond of some mysterious multi-colored liquid and...

Late 80's/ Early 90's children's live action shows [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the names of two shows that I remember from my early childhood, which would be the late 80's/early 90's. They are both live action. The first I mostly remember it having something to do with elephants and them singing a song with motions. The only words that I can remember...

Live action/cartoon kids movie from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of a movie that aired on the Disney Channel in the 80's or 90's but probably made in the 70's: it was a combination of live action and cartoon? The main boy in the film had a British accent and he falls into a pond and becomes a cartoon. He has to save a princess named,...

80's children's movie-live action/animation [ 3 Answers ]

I swear I remember seeing this movie when I was a kid in the early 80's. The only thing I can remember is that it started as live action and I think it was a boy that somehow went into this box and then it turned into animation. There could have been a girl too. Sorry for not many details!

View more questions Search