Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becky1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 10:12 PM
    french etchings of women by Sidney z. Lucas
    I have 6 french etchings of women with hats, just like the other person on here asked about a few months ago. They are women with different hats. I was wondering if they are of any value. They each have a small circle with szL Thank you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 19, 2006, 01:58 AM
    This comes from the Paris Etching Society.
    There's more information in these threads:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyer Etchings [ 2 Answers ]

I have original framed etchings with similar markings as have been mentioned (SZL) and "Copyright 1936 Camilla Lucas-NY-USA". The label on the back shows the name of one of the etchings to be "On the Canche River" (Sur la Canche) and on the other etching "The Little Brook" (La Petite Source). ...

French citizenship through french/canadian husband [ 3 Answers ]

Hey there - my husband was born in France. He's been a citizen of canada, resident of quebec, since his French family immigrated 36 years ago. We got married in Los Angeles, certificate issued at the Beverly Hills court-house, in 2003. I was originally informed that: 1) I had to wait 3 years...

Etchings [ 1 Answers ]

I have an antique art book titled "Recent French Art" with an 1887 copyright. It contains 16 photo-etchings from the portfolios of Meissonier, Sautal, Beraud, Dupre', and others. There is descriptive text, and info about the artists. Some pages in very nice shape, and others not so great. Most...

View more questions Search