Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobokat248 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 07:30 PM
    Is my property in foreclosure
    I live in phoenix,az at 13035 n. 34 str. #15 is my rental property in forecloser
    bobokat248 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 07:35 PM

Can I find out if my rental property is in forecloser I live in phoenix Arizona my address is 13035 N. 34 Str. 85032
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 21, 2009, 08:14 PM

You can ask the owner of the property, you can go to the courthouse and see if there has been any foreclosure filed in court yet.

You can not find out if they are behind in their payments and almost in foreclosure.

But you have to pay rent as long as you are living there normally anyway.

Next since you gave an apartment number it appears to sound like an apartment building, so even if it does foreclose, most likely the new buyer will still want to use it as a rental

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filing foreclosure on a property [ 2 Answers ]

If the real estate company I work for has asked me to go to the courthouse and file foreclosure on a property, would I speak to the county clerk or the district clerk?

Property in foreclosure [ 3 Answers ]

ScottGem you say under California Law That any rent received must be used towards mortgage. Do you know what specific law this falls under? I am in a situation where I am in a 2 year lease, not up unitil February of 2010. The home is currently in Foreclosure, and has been in default since July...

Foreclosure on rental property [ 1 Answers ]

I have a rental property in St. Louis, MO in the city. I really can not afford to continue making mortgage payments on the property. What will happen to me financially if I just stop paying the mortgage? I know that there will be a foreclosure on my credit report. Will the loan company be able...

Rental property under foreclosure [ 2 Answers ]

I own a rental property that I hold title only in my name. My husband holds title on our primary residence only in his name. The rental property is currently in foreclosure. I owe 520K property values went way down to 390K. I was told that if I file B.K the taxes that would incur from a 1099...

Foreclosure Property [ 1 Answers ]

How can I acquire foreclosure property with no money down.

View more questions Search