Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 21, 2009, 07:03 PM
    How do I go about doing this, I'm not even sure if she likes me the same way
    So I just got out of a five month, on and off, relationship with someone, She dumped me because I don't listen, or something like that, but I found out about a bunch of stuff she never told me about and I'm kind of traumatized about it, but there was this other girl I met two weeks after te break up, I asked her out but canceled it, she was too young, I prtty much figured that if I went through trouble wi;th a softmore, I'd go through worse with a freshman, Im a junior. But I just sarted talking to this girl who is in my chemistry class, I'v heard she was real snobby and kind of vain, but when talking to her I foud out we had a lot in common, we both play guitar, and I find it really attractive when women play instruments (weird huh).I'v been texting her and talking to her on the social abomination, Facebook, and I really like her, but I got no clue if she knows I'v been flirting with her
    So how do I ask this one out??
    Id there's aythig I left out just ask for more information
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2009, 07:16 PM

Sounds like you're at least fairly confident in yourself. I would just keep it simple and ask her out somewhere you know she would like. If you share common interests in music, you could ask her out to a concert. It's something different than dinner and a movie, haha.

As far as canceling with a freshman... I say good call.

Dec 21, 2009, 07:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FadedMaster View Post
    Sounds like you're at least fairly confident in yourself. I would just keep it simple and ask her out somewhere you know she would like. If you share common interests in music, you could ask her out to a concert. It's something different than dinner and a movie, haha.

As far as canceling with a freshman... I say good call.
    Ha! Canceling with a freshman was a good idea I guess :D
    But the girl I'm trying to get with is kind of ditsy, see, so I'm not entirley sure if she's kind of catching all the signs I'm throwing at her
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2009, 07:32 PM

Haha. Well, I can see your dilemma then. Be forward then, when you ask her, make sure to actually specify it's a date. "Hey, I've got tickets to this concert, wanna go as my date?" Or something along those lines. If you're straightforward like that, there's no way she can misinterpret you.

Dec 21, 2009, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FadedMaster View Post
    Haha. Well, I can see your dilemma then. Be forward then, when you ask her, make sure to actually specify it's a date. "Hey, I've got tickets to this concert, wanna go as my date?" Or somethin' along those lines. If you're straightforward like that, there's no way she can misinterpret you.
    Ok, I see what your getting at:p

Dec 23, 2009, 03:17 AM

I'm still extremley nervous about all this, does anyone have anymore pointers, my efforts have really seemed awefully fruitless, I'v thrown alotta signs at her, and I'm not sure if its just me not letting myself get cocky, or the fact that she really doesn't like me enough to go out with me
    confuzed1 Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

Dec 26, 2009, 09:45 AM
    Hmmm. Well I have a question, how old is she and what grade level is she?
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Dec 26, 2009, 09:50 AM
    Try asking her if she would like to jam sometime together, since you both play guitar, you already have something in common.
    By the way, nice Metallica shirt. Is that the one from the "Kill Em All" album?
    confuzed1 Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

Dec 26, 2009, 10:09 AM
    Honestly it isn't weird at all that you find girls that play guitar attractive. I agree with sabrewolf on doing something together that you both have in common, it works a lot better than just any other regular date and you'll be less nervous when you are with her.

Dec 30, 2009, 11:10 PM

For some reason I'm not getting email notifications of this being answered, whatever
    Confused1, She is a softmore, I am junior
    sabrewolfe, yup it is a kill them all shirt, Metallica rules
    And I'm not sure if asking her to jam is a great idea, I'm weird like that, I like to spend time talking to the girl instead of really doing anything, I can't stand taking girls to movies, it seems verry unpersonal to me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

Do you think he likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

This guy friend I have- he got out of a serious relationship 3 months ago. Right after they broke up, he started being flirtacious with me. My best friends caught him staring at me while I was wearing a skirt and I caught him staring at me from across the room. For awhile, he stood near me all the...

Does he likes me ? [ 2 Answers ]

Well I been talking to this guy I really like for about a month now . We have nicknames that we call each other . He calls me almost every night or if were talking on aim he will ask me what time ill go to sleep and than he will have me call him before I do. He afford to walk me home once. At times...

Does he still likes me? [ 3 Answers ]

How Can I Kno If He Still Likes Me?

View more questions Search