Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edwardnefth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 06:48 PM
    How to start banqutte hall
    Great site, am getting in to the banquet and event hall establishment and I will need some tips. Fist of all I will like to LEASE THE BUILDING is it a good idea? And that how much running CAPITAL do I need? What are some of the tips I will need?
    Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2009, 09:50 PM
    Hi, edwardnefth!

The first thing that you'll need to have is a business plan. It would appear that's what you're trying to develop by the questions that you're asking.

There are a number of sites where how to develop a business plan for a banquet or reception hall are addressed. Listed below, are some of them.

How to Open a Reception Hall | eHow.com

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/busine...an-149350.html

Want to Start a Banquet Hall Business? A Brief Banquet Hall Business Checklist

Weddings: opening a reception/banquet hall, wedding consulting, labor expense

How to Open a Reception Hall | Answerbag

How to Open a Banquet Facility | eHow.com

Tips on Opening your own Banquet Hall

Thanks!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 21, 2009, 10:03 PM

Like Clough said, you'll need a business plan.

A business plan will include costs for the building, wages, everything.

You asked how much capital you'll need, we don't know. It depends on where you live, what type of building you're looking at, how much staff you plan to hire, etc. etc.

It will be a lot of work, but then so will running a business.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Start up Billiard Hall [ 8 Answers ]

I am looking to start up a pool hall in my area. Before I do so, I am looking for information about startup. In particular, how big a space do I need? how many tables for my geographic population. How full can I expect my tables to be? what is the typical profit margin for pool halls? Does...

How do I start up a Banquet/Event Hall [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm interested in obtaining a building (owning) and converting it to a multi purpose Banquet/ Event Hall. I can't seem to locate any step by step guides to give me an idea of what I'm looking to get into. I also need funding options. I have no capital! Help... what are some helpful FREE...

Pool player wanting to start a pool hall in indianapolis [ 1 Answers ]

Simply; if anyone reading this is interested in starting a pool hall in indianapolis please reply. My name is lucas I have been around pool for over ten years and I currently work at a pool hall on the east side. My funds are low but, my will is high. I have several good ideas. Contact me...

View more questions Search