Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lesli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Me and my boyfriend argue a lot for stupidities , will we last ?
    Me and my boyfriend always argue . If is not for one thing its for another . We've been together for 1 year and we love each other very much . We've gone through so much and yet we still together. But he has anger issues and I take a lot of it when we argue . We fight at least every two days .

I know when your in love your suppose to take certain things but sometimes I think I take a little bit too much .
    It stresses me out day and night when we argue...
    And I'm to young to be stressing...

I don't know what to do..

Try to make it work like how we done in the past and wish for the time to come..
    Or take a break and think stuff over...

I don't know...
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2009, 09:53 AM
    What ages are you both?

It would seem that there is no communication between you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 21, 2009, 10:22 AM

You might think your so in love, but neither of you has the skills to not fight, and you seem to be doing all the work while dealing with his issues. But he is not! Not very healthy type of love from the way I see it.

After being together for a year, you have made very little progress toward communications and working together, mainly because you put up with his crap, and stay with him, inviting more crap from him.

me and my boyfriend argue a lot for stupidities , will we last ?
    I seriously doubt it. You already need to leave and think this over without his influence, but a clean break might be your best course of action.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2009, 10:54 AM
    You sound very young and unhappy. I think its time you take some 'metime' and figure out what you want from life.
    Take care.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 21, 2009, 10:29 PM

I agree it is time to take a break, and spend some time on your own.

If you are arguing every two days, and he's got anger issues that are taken out on you, that affects everything you do, as you're finding out.

Nobody needs that kind of stress from another.

It is possible that counselling might help; it is unlikely that you are the only one he treats this way, or has treated this way.

A few stress free weeks will do you the world of good.
    Monica15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2011, 02:26 PM
    Deleted for chat/text, the worst grammar and spelling, and being impossible to understand!!!!!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I argue a quit claim deed [ 3 Answers ]

I signed a quitclaim deed while going through a divorce. I honestly did not know what I was getting myself into. How can I argue it?

My girlfriend mentioned breaking up because we argue a lot (I don't think we do) [ 6 Answers ]

Me and her were talking today and she kind of pissed me off, but its not that I was mad, more like annoyed because she is always being "mean". Now I understand why she is doing this. Her family is nothing but a bunch of s and she takes it out on me. So I told her just rechanel that and just talk to...

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

She gets upset and we argue. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi how is everyone doing? Let me give you a brief synopsis of what's going on. My girlfriend and I have been together for about 15 months now and things are going great and they still are, but we tend to argue on average about once a week. Now this has been going on now for the last year or so,...

We broke up because we argue [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my and my boyfriend broke up recently and I just don't understand this. We were the perfect couple and everyone said so, we were only together for a small period, 3 months but it seemed like so much longer. He's 23 and he never had a girlfriend before me so I knew I had to take it easy with...

View more questions Search