Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anshi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 07:27 AM
    How to prepare investigation projects
    How can I prepare chemistry investigation projects?

Check out some similar questions!

Background investigation [ 2 Answers ]

I was not sure where my question would fall under so I took a shot in the dark and hope Some one can answer my question. My question is regarding a government job I applied For with customs and border protection. As it turns out during my investigation the hiring People at that agency had...

Criminal investigation [ 2 Answers ]

What are the steps to follow in a criminal investigation?

A private investigation [ 9 Answers ]

I know someone can help me.I have a legal matter that needs some experienced intervention.I have a summons that needs to be served and the person is playing hard to find. I have all his information.I get a process server to do some background check and also to serve him. I would like to know the...

Asset investigation [ 4 Answers ]

I got a letter from a debt collector saying that they are doing an asset investigation on me indicating that I own property, which I do. What's this mean? I don't have a judgement.

Forensic investigation [ 1 Answers ]

I have a few questions When might a latent fingerprint be permanent ? If iron is the catalyst for tests that detect presence of blood, what compounds might give a false positive test? Will the test for blood work only for human blood or will it detect animal blood? What Characteristics...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.