Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joelandd Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 07:15 PM
    Spine inverter machines
    I was looking into buying a spine inverter machine or something that specifically is design for spine health. I've seen a product on the tube but wasn't sure what is the best of all machines.

Thanks
    wolf9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joelandd
    i was looking into buying a a spine inverter machine or something that specifically is design for spine health. i've seen a product on the tube but wasn't sure what is the best of all machines.

thanks
    I have used one once and loved it. We just ordered one (don't have it yet) but I'll let you know! :)
    mims_j Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 10:21 AM
    An inverter machine is great ! I have used on e you can call ina and ask your doctor to write you a script for one so ins. Will help you cover it . If not I saw one for sale orng. $149 with 60% off you should search around :)
    Kim McDonald Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 12:29 PM
    Hi I have a spine inverter machine for sale. We are moving out of country and will be selling it. Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks
    Kim

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiprocessor machines [ 13 Answers ]

Has anyone had any first-hand experience with setting up a multi-processor machine running WinXP, or any other sort of windows? Do Windows XP have a smart way of using 2 processors, if they are installed on a 2-processor platform? How much difference would I see if I used 2 processors instead...

Back Pain - spine related [ 2 Answers ]

I need help. I had an L4-5 fusion in 1985 that didn't fuse properly, so I am done with Western medicine, I hope. But my spine is not in good shape, and I need to try something. The discs are degenerated, arthritis, etc. quite a bit for a 52 year old. I'm trying Glucosamine HCL and MSM (2000 mg...

Machines [ 1 Answers ]

How is the mechanical advantage of Inclined plane is more than 1?

Fax machines compatible with Macs [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about Brother Fax/printer machines? Trying to find a fax machine that is compatible with Macs and apparently Brothers is. Anybody have any experience with this one? 

View more questions Search