Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    to35trav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 07:07 PM
    Dunknow Help
    I have my workout guide, but I lost my video for the Dunknow program. I need to know how to do the jump ups and quick jumps properly, the others are self explanatory. Thanks
    wesleyhazel24 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Jump ups are bend down 1/4 of da way and explode high as you can and quick jumps just up arms in da air keep arms up whole time and jump up don't bend knees

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dunknow VS Plyometrics [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got an e-book on plyometrics to increase my vertical jump.I have an 18 inch vertical jump which is quite bad. Some of my friends insisted on buying the dunknow program. Which program do you guys prefer the most. PLEASE ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Is Dunknow Real? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I've ordered Dunknow about a month ago and I still haven't received it, so I'm curious as to how long it takes to get this program and is it a lagit company, if you have the answer to these questions or there phone # please do tell:) Pleeeez Sum! Respond Assoon As Possible

Dunknow.com program [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, I was just curious if anyone has used this program (dunkknow.com). If so let me know what you thought of it. It is supposed to increase your vert like 8 to 10 inches or more.

Dunknow [ 3 Answers ]

Is dunknow a good program to order because I'm thinking about getting it if its not a good program are there any specific good programs that any of you no of well thanxs I'm out

View more questions Search