Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abc1234567 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 07:51 PM
    My brother makes me feel insecure
    My brother thinks he's better with girls than me. Why does that bother me? Is there anything I can do? Because I think this is going to interfere with my future relationships, as I would think in the future my girlfriend would have gone out with my brother if he would have met her first. I want to avoid this. I need help.

Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2009, 07:55 PM

I would say grow up,
    bidingmytime Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Dec 20, 2009, 09:00 PM

Don't worry about it. You are different than your brother and I'm sure your girlfriend loves you for who you are. One thing that is most appealing to girls is a guy who is confident and comfortable with himself. Be thankful for what you do have and don't worry about you brother.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My brother makes me angry [ 7 Answers ]

I have an older brother.. (im 12 and he is 15) we argue about the most ridiculous things. He once spat in my face . I hate arguing with him as it gets me down and makes me really angry. It also makes my mom and dad really stressed... so I don't know whether I should just stay out of his way or talk...

Have everything but feel ugly insecure and talentless [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for reading this. Well.. I'm a 18 year old girl. I come from a wealthy family and can buy anything I want go anywhere I want. I study in one of th top colleges in my country. People also always tell me tt I'm pretty,hot,sexy and guys always check me out and ask me out all th time....

I feel inadequate and insecure, and it's possibly ruining my chances with a girl. [ 2 Answers ]

I just feel like I'm not good enough for her, and she deserves better, and I am being selfish by wanting to be with her, but at the same time I can't just let her go. I've had several girlfriends in my fairly short time on this earth (17 years) but this one girl has always been in my mind since I...

I have self esteem issues, I'm overly insecure, I don't feel like I love myself [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 19. I've always been a very insecure girl. Maybe because my mom's insecure, and she always has overprotected me (I still live with my parents). I missed out on a lot of things when I was a kid. Also during high school. I did well at school, but wasn't the top student. I also was shy...

View more questions Search