Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    italianhunk75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 07:37 PM
    video games
    What was the name of the japanese game that came out for sega cd where you where a ninja and had to fight your way through game kind of like dragons lair. Entire game looked like a cartoon and you had to move left-right or use sword at right time. I think it was subtitled. I played it in 1993-94
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2009, 09:04 PM

Sounds like you're talking about "Revenge of the Ninja."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend doesn't like video games. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, I would start by saying that yes I am an avid video gamer. I enjoy playing a number of games be it a first person shooter or maybe a role playing game. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people that sit in front of a computer/console all day and play. I just enjoy a few hours to do my...

Bruning video games [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to brun video games. I know its not right and illegal but video games are so darn expensive. I mean average are games 60 to 70 dollars. Sometimes even more. video games are becoming a very expensive hobby these days. I have been playing 22 years out of 26 years I've been alive and...

Buying Video Games [ 9 Answers ]

Hello my name is ea trax I was wondering does anybody know how to buy old game consoles like nintendo 64 or super nintendo and were to buy the games from? Please help me :confused: if you could I would apperciate it :)

Too many video games? [ 5 Answers ]

My aunt lets my cousins who are 5 and10 stay up to 10:00 at might playing video games. They have: 1 nintendo ds 1 gamecube 1 playstation2 2 tv's 2 dvd players 1 computer And 1 Game Boy

View more questions Search