Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajt0293 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 05:43 PM
    These people go out in the ocean and they find a old like navy ship with robots on it
    These people take a boat out onto the ocean and they see a big navy ship with a lot of robotic technology on it. So they board the ship and they turn the power on to the ship and all the robots come to life and start killing all the crew and the capitan of the crew gets turned into a robot/human guy and tries to kill the rest of them and then there comes a really massive machine and it trysa to kill these 2 guys and they escape out into the ocean by a missile
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 20, 2009, 06:00 PM

Sounds like Virus (1999)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tracked robots fight on transport ship? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, I´m looking for robotics sci-fi movie produced between 1986-90.:confused I´m remember that film take place in some transport ship or store. I think that robot were tracked, "new type" has tail with laser gun like scorpion. At the final old type destroy "new type" hiting to this red...

Need to find title of navy comedy [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the name of the movie where in one scene the sailor sews marbles into his captain's abdomen

Need to find two people [ 2 Answers ]

I Need to find Carl T. Stephens in Cinn Ohio, And RICK WOOD in ITHACA NY one is my Brother and the other is a lost person. Please Help

Where can I find awesome people? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, so--- there are tons of awesome people out there But where do I find them? Are there chat sites or like... gee I dunno--- sites where awesome people come together?

View more questions Search