Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Dec 20, 2009, 10:24 AM
    What Are You Doing This Christmas!
    Me Im going to visit my uncle and aunt who live in this beautiful house and Im going to visit my grandma who's in the hospital. We have to travel to another state which makes it fun! Cause I get to eat a bunch of junk food and spend nights in hotels. And I mean the good ones! I also get to see my brother and my cousins! And we leave on Wens- day! So what are you guys doing for Christmas. And have a lovely Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 20, 2009, 11:05 AM
    I will be working on Christmas Eve. Babies are born 24/7/365. Hospitals never close.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Dec 20, 2009, 03:03 PM
    I'm going to my mothers house to exchange gifts and eat a Christmas meal:)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2009, 01:22 AM

Wow that sucks J :(

I'll be in bed nice and early Christmas eve so we can get up at 6am and drive out to my parents for breakfast.
    Staying there until after lunch then back to our house for a BBQ!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2009, 03:05 AM
    Im having friends and family visiting-being Swedish; Swedes celebrate Xmas Eve but living in England I get two Christmases.and twice the food!
    Merry Xmas everyone!
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 21, 2009, 09:06 PM
    It will be a very quiet Christmas at my home this year. My son is in S. Korea, and my daughter won't be here either, due to health reasons.

We had been used to lots of people and fun and noise, so this is a new one for us this year.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2009, 09:43 PM
    I'm cooking and having friends and family over, we do it every year. I have already started cooking and I love it.:)
    It's a wonderful Holiday and I'm trying to remember that, with all the grief in the world.
    I'm sorry for everyone that can't be with all the ones they love, there are some I can't be with also (too far away):(

Merry Christmas! And may your New Year be full of wonderful surprises:D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 21, 2009, 09:49 PM

I will be pulling my hair out and looking for the valium. Actually, I'm doing that now.

I'm German, so we open presents Christmas eve. Just hubby the kids and I. Thankfully my Aunt will be doing Christmas dinner this year (thank you Tante Sylvia) so I don't have to worry about that. Boxing day we drive to hubby's relatives for another meal. Then, on the 27th, I plan to sleep in. I may demand breakfast in bed.

I'm not ready for this. Can we postpone it a few weeks? Please? :(
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 21, 2009, 10:49 PM

This year it will be Christmas eve dinner at my son and daughter-in-law's, opening presents and having fun.

Christmas day dinner will be at my son's in-laws.

Then on the 29th we are taking my son, daughter-in-law and my daughter to Zanies' Comedy Club for a nice night out. Dinner first then seats up front at the comedy club.

New Year's eve, we are going across the street to a neighbors, they always throw a great party, this should be a lot of fun also.

Then I am taking a week's vacation to just relax and enjoy some time away from all the stress.

Merry Christmas and a great New Year to everyone.

Stringer
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2009, 11:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    This year it will be Christmas eve dinner at my son and daughter-in-law's, opening presents and having fun.

Christmas day dinner will be at my son's in-laws.

Then on the 29th we are taking my son, daughter-in-law and my daughter to Zanies' Comedy Club for a nice night out. Dinner first then seats up front at the comedy club.

New Year's eve, we are going across the street to a neighbors, they always throw a great party, this should be a lot of fun also.

Then I am taking a week's vacation to just relax and enjoy some time away from all the stress.

Merry Christmas and a great New Year to everyone.

Stringer
    WOW, That sounds great:D Merry Christmas Stringer, Thanks:)

Dec 22, 2009, 03:45 PM

Thanks guys. And actually I'm leaving Thursday. But Im going to start packing the day before. And we have to wake up at 2:00am in the morning! So, anyway thanks and have a blessfull Christmas! Bye Oh and pray for us to be safe its going to be a long 13 hours by car! But I hope everyone will be safe and sound! Bye!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 22, 2009, 03:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioActive697 View Post
    Thanks guys. And actually I'm leaving Thursday. But Im going to start packing the day before. And we have to wake up at 2:00am in the morning! So, anyways thanks and have a blessfull Christmas! Bye Oh and pray for us to be safe its going to be a long 13 hours by car! But I hope everyone will be safe and sound! bye!
    Have a great time and a safe trip Radio.

Dec 22, 2009, 07:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Have a great time and a safe trip Radio.
    Thank you so much! And again merry christmas.
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2009, 09:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioActive697 View Post
    Thanks guys. And actually I'm leaving Thursday. But Im going to start packing the day before. And we have to wake up at 2:00am in the morning! So, anyways thanks and have a blessfull Christmas! Bye Oh and pray for us to be safe its going to be a long 13 hours by car! But I hope everyone will be safe and sound! bye!
    Drive carefully and have a Great Christmas!:D

Dec 23, 2009, 11:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    Drive carefully and have a Great Christmas!:D
    Thank you and Im about to start packing. And I have to leave my dog behind who I love more than anything in this world. But Im going to enjoy my time even though its only 2 days. But merry christmas and a happy new year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas cartoon - 12 days of Christmas [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out WHAT this show is called... I just can't remember! Okay, first of all, I think it was called "The 12 Days of Christmas" or something pertaining to that subject. The characters were bear-like. But the story is told by a plucky lady partridge. There was a king who...

No Christmas together [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I both in our middle fifties. We haven't been get on well for several years and have not live together for almost a year due to his work, but had always spent xmas together. Recently he make some excuse not want to spent coming xmas with me and our disabled daughter. When I...

It's Christmas [ 23 Answers ]

And I know we're all wondering if we should call our exs to wish them a merry christmas. For me... I really miss my ex and want to hear her voice. I just need some people to tell me how stupid I am and shouldn't do it.. OH, MERRY XMAS TO EVERYBODY!! I HOPE NO CONTACT IS GOING WELL FOR YOU GUYS.

Christmas and PC [ 9 Answers ]

In Britain, we are hearing on the radio that 3/4 of all employers in the UK do not allow Christmas decorations to be put up for fear of offending other religions. As an atheist who enjoys Christmas for the giving and merriment, I don't understand what all the fuss is about. I would like to...

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

View more questions Search