Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathcan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 09:37 AM
    Who wrote this poem?
    These things are ours... for God created within our soul a
    Mystic sense of wonder.
    There has been action... wind has blown through days and nights and wild waves have dashed high against the ice.
    There has been calm... blue shadows have stretched far across unbroken snow.
    There has been life... Cardinals, Jays, Grosbeaks, Chickadees, Larks, Woodpeckers, Gulls, and wild Duck and Geese have filled the air with living color.
    There has been beauty... white loveliness has hung from the tips of the trees and the earth sparkled.
    There has been wonder... snow has changed from big soft flakes drifting in the sunshine to the tiny crystals blowing hard and fast making hills and lakes disappear before our eyes.
    There have been moments for reflection... deep in the silence of the woods... moments of realization of the greatness of trees and things.
    This is winter... tremendous in it's scope... glorious in it's beauty!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2009, 09:50 AM

I'm was an English major and it's not the least bit familiar to me.

I notice that the punctuation is not correct. Are you certain that the quote is correct?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find out who wrote this poem. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title and author of a specific poem but I only know 1 line from the poem. I believe it goes like this, "this is the spring of my content". Contemnt may not be the right word, it may be existence. Please help!

Who wrote this poem? [ 3 Answers ]

If we could have a lifetime wish A dream that would come true, We’d pray to God with all our hearts For yesterday and you. A thousand words can’t bring you back We know because we’ve tried… Neither will a thousand tears We know because we’ve cried… You left behind our broken hearts

Who wrote this poem? [ 2 Answers ]

"The time I've lost in wooing, In watching and pursuing The light that lies In woman's eyes, Has been my heart's undoing. Tho' Wisdom oft has sought me, I scorn'd the lore she brought me, My only books Were women's looks, And folly's all they taught me.

How is my new poem? Wrote it in 4 minutes [ 1 Answers ]

Some haze sorrounds my eyes always When stars twinkle in a hazy sky, My eyes strain to see them shining more bright… When the moon appears in half its glory, I yearn to see him in his fully gleaming in his own light… When the raindrops touch mother earth softly,

View more questions Search