Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naner21 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 03:10 AM
    What's the title of the song with the lyrics, "i know I'm dying inside, don't you know
    What's the title of the song with the lyrics, "i know i'm dying inside, dont you know it hurts when i cry...loving you wasn't easy....we're gonna be strong."?

Dec 24, 2009, 06:28 AM

Anyone knows the song?? I don't know if that's the exact lyrics but that's what I heard...
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Dec 24, 2009, 08:21 AM

Hello naner21. Hopefully someone will come along with a title for the song you are in search of. There are a number of songs with the same lyrics. Is there any other information which may help in your request?

Dec 27, 2009, 10:41 PM

Hope I can sing the tune of the song here... but I cant.

Jan 18, 2010, 07:56 PM

Hi anyone could answer my question... I really need to know the title of the song. Huhu. Plssss
    twilighterch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 08:04 PM
    1. I Put One Penny Away Lyrics, Qwan I Put One Penny Away Lyrics by Qwan
    If that's not it then go to http://www.lyrster.com really helpful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song title to lyrics "pose and freeze" [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song I heard the other day... possibly a club song or just a rap with a club beat. Pretty sure the lyrics are pose and freeze, count to three. That's what I was hearing. The artist was a guy. If someone could help me out that would be great.

Lyrics to my song "hopeless abandandon" Music inside. [ 1 Answers ]

What makes a professional song writer I need some critiques Some pointers, tips, etc. Maybe even just some feedback. I woke up today Stayed in bed past noon My memories are haunting Me in my room

What's the name and artis of the song with these lyrics? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've been trying to find out the name of a song and who sings it by these lyrics but I can't find out, could someone help me Thanks. The lyrics go... Do you feel am the one, I don't know where I am going On the video a guy and a girl with short blone hair are driving in a car on the...

Looking for song title lyrics are "In the morning I can see the sign no wonder I... " [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out who this song is by and what it is called. It's a rock song sung by a guy and some of the lyrics are... "In the morning I can see the sign, no wonder I could never keep you satisfied" I know this song is older maybe a few years. If anyone has any ideas...

View more questions Search