Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cptcave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 12:25 AM
    Detail for "Invaders from Mars" sounds the closest. But the title doesn't ring a bell. In retrospect all I can remember was the box picture. It was the picture of I think 3 cryostat chambers. I think that the picture was dark except for that. The box itself used to scare the crap out of me. I must have blocked the move

No, I don't think you could see anyone or anything on the art. Just mostly dark with (I believe) 2 or 3 cryo chambers in very eerie lighting. I think a kid was involved (go figure). I think he enters a hatch in the middle of nowhere and finds these chambers. I'm getting the hebidie jebidies just thinking about it.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jan 13, 2010, 02:44 AM

Not exactly what you describe, and not the 'original' cover to the movie, but...

Photos from Shadowzone

Jan 13, 2010, 02:55 AM
    Or another longshot... plenty of cryo chamber pictures in the movie itself. Not aliens though

The Chilling (1992) - Movie Info - Yahoo! Movies

Clip (Check 30sec mark as e.g.)
    YouTube - The Chilling(1989)

Jan 13, 2010, 05:41 AM

More likely this one...
    Photos from Star Crystal
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Feb 22, 2010, 09:27 PM

Possibly,.

Wavelength

click to view pic
    texaschris Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 12:46 AM

Eventhorizon?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a kids alien movie from the 80's [ 6 Answers ]

HELP! It's driving me crazy!! I must have watched this movie sometime in the 80's or maybe early 90's. It's about a boy maybe 10 years old, he lives near a quary of some sort. I guess people started to act all strange and stuff and they all had marks on their necks. (They were all infected...

80's alien movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has seen this movies all I remember is there is a guy and he is in a warehouse full of white alien like beings that are being held in capsules? I think the warehouse is on a hill. I saw it when I was really little... Please help Thank You :)

80's sci-fi: humans assemble mixed fleet of alien races against common foe [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was along the same lines as Ice Pirates. The human crew gather an alliance of alien spacecraft seemingly taken from every page of science fiction to defeat a common enemy. One is a miniature woman who pilots a tiny fighter, another is a beast-man with a ship that looks like a star...

I am looking for a 80's movie where an alien comes to the old west [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a 80's movie where an alien comes to the old west. There is an old man with bottles hangin from his tree. The little alien man looks like a little kid has a really shiny shirt. The old man says something about wasting what was in a bottle, and he says "you think that grows on...

An alien movie from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

This has been bothering me... and I can't remember what the name of the movie is. :confused: Let me describe as best as I can remember about the movie. It seems it was a movie about an alien child who was left without his parents... the thing I remember about this movie is that I took my little...

View more questions Search