Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrs.sanchez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 12:22 AM
    How long will it take for my pregnant dog to produce milk?
    My blue apbt is about 40 days into her pregnancy how long till she produces milk?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2009, 01:22 AM

A few days to a week before they whelp is the norm although some may produce milk a lot earlier.
    Others may not produce milk at all and you will have to bottle feed the pups.
    Dogs can also produce milk during a phantom (false) pregnancy, I will cross my fingers yours is just a phantom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to produce more milk [ 5 Answers ]

OK so this is week 3 breast feeding chloe and I really don't think I am producing enough for her, I have done the nursing her more often, and I make sure to keep her awake so she finishes eating. But my milk supply is not increasing, I was told by the doc to supplement 2 feedings a day with formula...

Dog Milk production [ 4 Answers ]

What to do for a female dog having problems with caking breast.

How can I produce breast milk without pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I produce breast milk without getting pregnant? Because we have plan to adopt a little 2-3 month baby & I want to feed her with my own breast. Can u Pl.tell me is there any medication is available for that in the market? Pl.reply me at the earliest. Thanking you, JIGNESH SHAH

When do woman start to produce milk? [ 6 Answers ]

When do woman start to produce milk? Is it after she gets pregnant or is there any age limit? Reply would be grateful... I believe woman produce milk after baby born? Is it true?

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why [ 1 Answers ]

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why?

View more questions Search