Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 08:43 PM
    How long can you keep unopened Sake in the frig?
    How long can you keep unopened Sake in the frig?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2009, 08:57 PM

You can keep it there forever, if you wish. Bacteria won't grow in a bottle containing alcohol. There might be a change in flavor after a while, but it shouldn't be significant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of 7up and Dr. Pepper bottles - Unopened and Full [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have an older 7up bottle as well an older Dr. Pepper bottle. Both ore unopened and full. As you can see in the pictures, the bottles are not in the best condition. Just wanted to get an idea as to what these are worth and if anyone had a recommended place to sell them (other than...

How long will Red Wine keep unopened in the Fridge? [ 0 Answers ]

Have an unopened bottle of red wine that has been in my fridge for 4-5years. Is it safe to assume it is probably bad? I am not a wine expert by no stretch of the imagination. So, do you think it would be good or bad?

Unopened cream cheese [ 2 Answers ]

How long will an unopened package of cream cheese last after expiration date, and is it safe to use? I need to know ASAP... baking for a party for Oct 31st.

Whirlpool frig draining water from top inside of frig [ 1 Answers ]

Have a (freezer top) whirlpool frig.. draining water on the inside of the frig from the top of the "bottom" part of the frig. Drainpan is bone dry, so I suspect drain line is frozen. Also... frig makes a lot of noise, and vibrates every couple of hours or so... related problem? How do I thaw...

View more questions Search