Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chepszor Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 04:56 PM
    Dream..
    Ok I'm not religeus but I had seen another subject involving dreams in this category so I taught it would be well placed in here.
    I had (past 2 days) 2 dream wich involve a girl I used to hang around with a lot. And we were kind of together but not really a couple. In the meantime she has another guy and we haven't seen each other in ages. So I never think about her either. Wich I am certainly possitive of. So this dream starts 2days ago. I'll tell u as much as I remember. She was standing in front of me talking to someone. And sudenly I fly on to her and kiss her. And she looks happy and we kiss some more. The rest of the dream involves random activity's like going places in town etc. Strange enough I wake up remebering my dream wich I can't recall doing before. Or at least not as detailed. Day after totally unconsious of what happened in the dream of the day before. I go to sleep again. And my dream picks off where the last one ended in the same position. And most of the time we'r making out again. I wake up get rdy for work. (doing late shift this week) so I leave my house at around noon. As I open my door she walks past my door. After not seeing her for ages. And it hasent been off my mind since then. I would like to know if this means anything or what I should think of it.

I thank anyone who reads this and try's to help me.
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Nov 13, 2006, 09:57 PM
    It sounds to me like you want to be with this girl. Maybe your subconscious is trying to tell you something.

Remembering dreams can come and go.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2006, 06:29 AM
    For what it's worth, a principle of dream interpretation that I've come across somewhere is that everybody in the dream represents an aspect of yourself. Another principle is that the emotional responses you feel in the dream are what the dream is about. So that would translate to you're connecting with an aspect of yourself that brings great hope and joy. A very good sign, I would say.

Whether this girl is in your actual future remains to be seen. I'd say feel free to follow up on it, but don't burden her with the high expectations that the dream might inspire. She has her own dreams, and you may or not be in them. Go slow, be respectful.

Nov 14, 2006, 02:37 PM
    Thanks guys. I think your advice seems the best to do ordinaryguy. If its anything u care about. We'r going to have a drink tomorrow. Seems pretty nice. Thanks again:)
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2006, 06:35 AM
    Great! Let us know how it goes.

Nov 17, 2006, 03:54 AM
    Went pretty well. Didn't act like there was anything between us either but that just couldn't be helped. It didn't had a bad influence either. We'r seeing each other again this weekend. Looking forward to it ;)
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2006, 06:21 AM
    Glad to hear it. Don't forget: "Go slow, be respectful"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi!. my dream... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! My name is Chen, I'm 26, married and a mum of two. I work three days a week at a local café, and I enjoy studying child psychology and counceling in my own time. I have a bit of a dilema which made me find my way somehow to this site, and I was hoping someone might put my mind at...

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

My Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I had a dream that I bought a Toyota Camery. It was black and I came out the dealership and it was parked outside. I got in and adjusted the mirrors. Got out and kept saying "this purchase is dumb, this is stupid. I went from no car note and low insurance to a car note and higher...

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

Dream [ 2 Answers ]

:-[Hi, Could someone tell me what they think about this dream? OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn...

View more questions Search