Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    79gbody Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 07:21 PM
    My girlfriend of 7 years just gave birth to to a baby that is not mine we have 1 year
    One year old twins that I have been there every day since day 1 when we found out she was pregnant I want her to give baby up for adoption I would never force her to neither I'm just ;lost
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 19, 2009, 07:23 PM

So you and her have worked out the issues of her cheating on you ?

And why or what good will giving the baby up do ?

Since I don't see the word married, husband or even living together, you really don't have much of a say in this at all.

So what is she wanting to do
    79gbody Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    So you and her have worked out the issues of her cheating on you ?

and why or what good will giving the baby up do ?

Since I don't see the word married, husband or even living together, you really don't have much of a say in this at all.

So what is she wanting to do
    Been living togather for 4yrs have worked on the cheating issues
    She knows who the biological father is but she don't want to include him in the situation
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 19, 2009, 07:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 79gbody View Post
    been living togather for 4yrs have worked on the cheating issues
    she knows who the biological father is but she dont want to include him in the situation
    If she decides to give the child up for adoption she will have no choice but to involve the father.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Split with girlfriend of 4 years and a beautiful baby girl! [ 39 Answers ]

Hi my girlfriend of 4 years recently broke up with me after saying she was unhappy for months as we never talked about our problems and in the end she just had enough and wanted out. I am devastated and have asked her for another chance but she told me that she thinks it will go back to how it was...

Girlfriend left me after five years because I have been horrible for the last year. [ 65 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 5 years last year I have been a nightmare to live with I have realized now she has gone I have been nasty in the sense of verbal abuse. We have spoken and I have written her a six page letter saying sorry I know this cannot be forgiven I not expecting...

Just gave birth [ 1 Answers ]

I just gave birth to my son on September 1st, 2009. My husband and I have been having sex a lot. I am breastfeeding, and I have had one period but I have a really strong sense that I am pregnant. My lower abdomin is pretty swollen and I can't suck in my stomach like I could 2 weeks ago! What are...

Girlfriend Pregnant, baby isn't mine [ 28 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in a predicament I thought I would never find myself in and would like your advice on the situation. Im 21 and have been dating this girl for 4 months, she is also 21. A month ago she told me she was pregnant and it was from a guy that she had a one night stand with she didn’t use...

Rights of 18 year old giving baby up at birth - changing mind [ 2 Answers ]

Does an 18 year old who had her baby adopted when she delivered. This was arranged by her doctor. No one in the family knew she was pregnant and now a week later she is having such remorse. Does she have any rights? Is there a statue of limitations?

View more questions Search