Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stilder2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 03:47 PM
    How to uninstall webroot spy sweeper with antivirus
    Whenever I try to uninstall it it says error creating log file what does that mean
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2009, 04:16 PM

That means that any number of things went wrong and that it created a log file which, I'm not 100% sure, but is usually located in the program's folder under Program Files on your primary drive.

You should be able to open this file in Notepad and copy-paste what it says here. I would try contacting Webroot if no one here can help you out, or if you want, possibly, more immediate help.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2009, 04:38 PM

You can use revo-uninstaller or perfect uninstaller to manually remove the programs. If you don't like these options, I will give you a step by step guide to doing it yourself, but it is rather dangerous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot remove Webroot Spy Sweeper. [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to install McAfee Total Protection and I cannot install it because it says that Webroot Spy Sweeper has to be removed first and it is interfering with the installation of the antivirus for McAfee. I do not have an entry in Add/Remove Programs and efforts to remove keys from the...

Free removal of weboot spy sweeper with antivirus [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a free way to remove weboot spysweeper with antivirus? I have downloaded various programs but they all cost money and I get mcafee free with att internet service, so I don't want to buy something just to delete it I have tried for weeks to get rid if this. I would appreicate any help...

Deleting Webroot Spy Sweeper [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to re install McAfee but can't get past the screen that reports the alleged existence of Webroot Spy Sweeper w/ AntiVirus on my machine. Apparently this program conflicts with VirusScan, but I can't find anything Webroot-related via Control Panel, search or Windows Explorer... How can I...

Uninstall a antivirus s/w. [ 3 Answers ]

I want to uninstall the antivirus which is presently installed in my computer.but when I am trying to delete or uninstall it it shown that it is write protected or disk is full.also I can't install any other anti virus s/w. What can I do? Please help me.

Uninstall preinstall antivirus program [ 3 Answers ]

How do you uninstall a installed virus program installed from the factory? I want to reinstall windows 98 on a used dell for it doesn't have a phone modem program installed. I think if I do this, it might put the phone back in? But it keeps saying to disable virus before it will goes on. Will...

View more questions Search