Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    House101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 12:23 PM
    Where is there thermal fuse located on maytag performa dryer
    Does anyone know where the thermal fuse is located on Maytag Performa dryer and where I can purchase a replacement fuse locally?

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer- thermal fuse gets blown- burning smell [ 17 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have a maytag performa PYE4500AYW dryer. It was working perfect, never had any problems. All of a sudden after a load of towels it won't turn on. No power at all. I check the breaker and even removed the back...

Elite Dryer / Thermal Fuse Replacement [ 2 Answers ]

My kenmore ELITE DRYER has stopped working. Will trouble shoot by replacing THERMAL FUSE. The back PANEL does not seem removable. Is it to be taken off? I have the PANEL and lid loosened, but cannot seem To oen the back. Please advise.

Maytag performa dryer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I change the belt in the maytag performa dryer

Maytag Dryer Thermal Fuse [ 2 Answers ]

I need the wiring diagram for a Maytag model PYE2000AYW dryer so I can find were the thermal fuse goes?

Replaced maytag Thermal Fuse 2x still doesn't work [ 1 Answers ]

We have replaced the Thermal Fuse on my Maytag Dryer on two occasions over the past 90 days. The venting has been cleaned and the hose has been replaced from dryer to wall vent. Is there another problem other than a clogged vent that might be causing this issue. Please help:(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.