Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maabdolat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 11:10 PM
    How to get Enthalpy-concentration data
    SALAM !

I want to get ENTHALPY CONCENTRATION DATA for Organic compounds for Calculating No. of stages in distillation column using Ponchon Method...
    Kindly help me from where I can get that ?

Regards,

Check out some similar questions!

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

Collect data into 2 combo boxes from data in an access table [ 1 Answers ]

I have two combo boxes. When the form loads the db connection opens a recordset that selects all the data from the retaillocations table. When you choose the region (0-4), that number loads into a text box and the Contacts load into the forst combo box. Now I want to select only the Name based on...

Transmitting data and receiving data wireless through moirco-controller [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I want to transmit data from one microcontroller to another microcontroller wirelessly. The micro-controller are connected to one computer each through a serial cable. I want it to transmit data from the hyper terminal to the 1st micro-controller. For example, when I type the letter "a", it...

Molar Enthalpy [ 3 Answers ]

Wat is a molar enthalpy!! Thanks :D

Stoichiometry and Enthalpy [ 1 Answers ]

I'm reviewing for a test and stumbled upon this question: What mass of natural gas (CH4) must you burn to emit 261 kJ of heat? CH4 + 2O2 --> CO2 + 2H2O (delta) H rxn = -802.3 kJ I know it involves stoichiometry, but I'm stumped on how to solve it! Any help would be great thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.