Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earldgray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 05:05 PM
    Overhead door
    Trying to find a replacement remote for an overhead door model 556 circa early 90's. No dip switches and has learning button. Tried KLIK1U that says it is compatible with ealy 90's overhead door models, but opener doesn't see it at all (no response during setup). Can't see frequency any where on the unit... What replacement remote will work with this unit??

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Overhead garage door 45A [ 14 Answers ]

Garage door opener works fine. Opens from wall. Need to know where the remote code is in the opener since the remote works fine. Took off cover and cannot find schematic for where the code for the remote is inside the opener. Need the coding for the remote or where it's located in the unit.

Overhead Door garage door opener light just blinks? [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: My 15 y/o Overhead Door (brand) garage door opener was working fine opening & closing until a few days ago. It has very low usage because I mostly park my car outside the garage door. Now when I press the remote control w/ new battery OR the hard wired wall switch, the light on the...

Overhead Door garage door opener [ 1 Answers ]

Model 45A. 1/4 hp. Chain drive. Plugged in but not working at the switch or by remote. Light does not come on either. Is there anything I can check or do I need a technician?

Overhead door opener [ 1 Answers ]

A friend has stairs out of dining room that emerge through a rectagular opening in attic floor. The opening is covered with a piece of plywood backed by insulation board. This "flap" is hinged along one long side, and can be lifted and kept there by hook and eye. The flap appears to weigh about...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.