Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrayonScribbles Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Dec 18, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Christmas shoping ideas
    Hey :]

I am 15 and my boyfriend is 16. We have only been dating for about 3 weeks and I have no ideas of what to get him for christmas. I want it to get him something creative and something that doesn't cost quite too much because I don't work.
    I have asked him what he wanted but of course he wouldn't tell me.

Any ideas will be much appreciated:]
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2009, 02:53 PM

A t shirt with his favourite band logo?

A home made mixed cd of his favourite songs?

A voucher?

Knit him a scarf?

A funky alarm clock... you can buy some glitter glue and do a festive theme or his name on it.

Dec 19, 2009, 08:04 AM

Thank you for you ideas they're really great :].
    bella99 Posts: 150, Reputation: 37

Dec 23, 2009, 09:21 AM
    I think anything in this ad would be appropriate for such a short amount of dating time:

http://delaware.craigslist.org/bar/1522442268.html

Or funny boxers from AE are always fun, a funny tshirt, a book, or a dvd - perhaps of the first movies you saw together. Something not too expensive because u don't want to scare him away into thinking u want expensive gifts riht away.

Dec 23, 2009, 10:27 PM

Thanks guys :]. We exchanged gifts today and he loved it, I made him a mix CD with songs like our song and the first song we sang together on it. Then I got hershey's kisses and put them at the bottom of the bag.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2009, 05:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CrayonScribbles View Post
    Thanks guys :]. We exchanged gifts today and he loved it, I made him a mix CD with songs like our song and the first song we sang together on it. Then I got hershey's kisses and put them at the bottom of the bag.

Excellent! Well done,that was a lot of work on the cd.. happy christmas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas Tree Ideas [ 4 Answers ]

Hello... I'm buying a black christmas tree with clear lights and I'm looking for some ideas on how to decorate it. Hopefully nothing that costs too much. I was thinking of taking old christmas cards and cutting them into nice shapes and then putting some glitter on them and tying them to the...

Christmas Present ideas [ 4 Answers ]

So I've been dating my girlfriend for two weeks and a few days and its close to christmas and I can't decide on what to get her. When its christmas we will have been dating for a month and 11 days. She LOVES soccer its like her life her favorite stores are Hollister and American Eagle. We both play...

Christmas Gift Ideas for boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've been dating my boyfriend for about a year(It'll be a year on Dec.18th) n I was wondering what I could get him for a christmas present. Ne Ideas? Btw I'm 15 n so is he.

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

View more questions Search