Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xtraceyx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 03:54 AM
    The cable from my ge camera E1050TW does not fit my Mac, what can I do?
    How can I upload photos from my camera to my Mac? The lead does not fit into my Mac!
    My camera is a GE model no. E1050TW
    KDMaker Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jan 31, 2010, 05:01 PM

It comes with a USB cable. Any Mac can connect to that. Maybe you are using the video cable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I increase font size on screen in emails received on an apple mac [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to make my emails easier to read on an applemac the fonts are too small

How does "Bonus Payable" fit in to the calculation of retained earnings? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the ending retained earnings balance in the following situation? Beginning Retained earnings balance 63000 Net income 20000 Dividends 4000 Bonus payable ...

Looking for instruction Manual and interface cable for a JL2005A Digital Toy camera [ 2 Answers ]

I was given a JL2005A Digital Toy Camera yesterday by my neighbor. However, she did not have an instruction manual for the camera nor did she have the interface cable to download pictures to my computer. Does anyone know where I can get access these items.

Recommend a nanny camera or hidden camera system [ 5 Answers ]

I am hiring a live-in nanny and like any paranoid but responsible parent I want nanny cams. Can anyone recommend a company or system for me asap. I want hidden cameras. I would like to be able to view my house while traveling via internet. Also I want to record all activity in the house. Please...

I lost the cable that connects my digital camera to my computer [ 2 Answers ]

I lost the cable that connects my digital camera to my computer so I can dowload the pictures from my camera onto my computer so... now what?

View more questions Search