Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KB50MJ Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 09:23 PM
    Has there been any negative effects?
    I haven't started to bleach yet, but I just want to know what to expect when I first do it?

I know everyone's skin is different. But what happened when you first tried it?

I'm going to be using Retin A then 4% HQ.

Doesn't HQ make your skin sensitive to the sun and cause skin cancer if you get too much exposure?
    sagluva Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 10:26 PM

My skin peeled a lot at first. Started with the strongest strength 0.1%. My face got so red. It was horrible but then again I was using it three times a day with hq. Now I have stopped. Using the HQ three times a day with fair and white serum and retina a every other day. My face is still red. The good thing is you will lighten a lot so the horrible peeling period is worth it. Hq does make your skin sensitive to the sun so make sure you wear sunscreen every time you go out to protect Ur skin from the sun rays and so that you don't get darker.
    KB50MJ Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 01:47 AM

Does the Retin A hurt or burn?

I'm only going to use the HQ 2x a day and the Retin A 1x a day or every other day.
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Dec 21, 2009, 02:59 AM

Both will make you peel a little... retin A burns the most first ten days or so... but it really does get better,. trust me it does.. LOL...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried about negative side effects [ 17 Answers ]

I am cautiously about to use the Bio Clair products i.e oil soap and lotion. I have very dark skin from my neck up with seriously dark skin on by cheeks but the rest of my body is fair. About three years ago I gained over 60 lbs and I observed my face and neck darkening. I have lost the weight but...

4 days late blood test negative can I still be negative [ 8 Answers ]

4 days late blood test is negative can I still be pregnant

Does Ibuprofen have negative side effects? [ 3 Answers ]

Does ibuprofen have bad side effects if taken on a daily basis? I have been taking it for about a month on a daily basis, and I've been experiencing some nausea and upset stomach from time to time. A friend told me experiencing irritates the stomach lining, is there any truth to this information?

Negative Effects of Heightism [ 8 Answers ]

Heightism is judging someone negativly based on their height. Similar to judging people on being overweight, coloured, foreign etc. How best to deal with this in relationship, as women prefer the taller guy !

Negative blood test negative urine but still feel pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi me again I've had my bloods taken not sure what of hcg tests I think which came backnormal,but still feel butterflys in my belly nauseas,and weight gain on my lower half could I still be pregnant or am I worrying myself in TO a early grave. Jeans are quite snug and my boobs have stopped...

View more questions Search