Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yunny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 08:14 PM
    It was about two girls and there stuck in like a house where they're being tortured
    They are being tortured and one of the girls is being haunted by a demon. The girl who was being haunted was forced to kill herself by the demon. At the end one of the girl the other girl finds another girl downstairs and she has a metal cap screwed into her head
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2009, 05:29 AM

Is this a nightmare? More details please.
    loovefool Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2009, 08:52 PM

This is terrible. I know fear can do horrible things. People can feel they're going crazy and actually kill themselves. Sad and shocking. How to get rid of the fear?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2009, 09:10 PM

In any dream where there is bad there is good ,you just have to be smart enough to manipulate your dreams to change the outcome.
    The shamans teach this.
    Goodness overrides evil in the end.

Hay.. you were being trippy so I am too :)
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2009, 01:22 AM

Shamans teach good things! :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guys always go for the popular stuck up girls. Agreed? [ 30 Answers ]

I need to know if you agree. I don't know why guys always ask out the really popular girls who cake makeup on there faces and wear really short skirts. Those girls hardly ever have a nice personality they are just stuck up. Well that's my opinion, but anyway... the not so pretty girls who don't...

Stuck in a love bind between 2 girls [ 2 Answers ]

OK well lets get started from the top about 3 years I started going out with this girl and it was just anther girl friend to me I didn't think anything of it at first. Well we got and we ended up falling in love well we were tother for about 2 and half years and we ended up breaking up mainly cz...

Don't want to be tortured anymore. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi,I'm new here. Here's the story. I got perfect family,physically. Emotionally I suffered for like 21 years already. My mother is nice although she's not the type of mother who listens and supports the children morally. My dad is... I just hate him and sometimes I wish him dead. I knew it's sinful...

My sister's tortured mind [ 107 Answers ]

My sister is now in her thirties. She has suffered from depression, anxiety, and other issues since she was in high school. She is extremely intelligent, artistic and book smart but has difficulty dealing with day to day issues. She has never been diagnosed and doesn't stick with traditional...

3 girls/women in a house. [ 11 Answers ]

3 girls live in a house and a man comes in to rape 1 of them the other 2 are at work. I believe it is Farah, any way she manages to spray him in the eyes and put him in a fireplace with a bed frame to keep him imprisoned. I remember his eyes were all swollen and he begged them to free him. She did...

View more questions Search