Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AceBobcat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 02:54 PM
    Forgotten TV show
    Late 90s early 2000s, I can't remember which one it was. It was around the same time "Big wolf on campus" was on. It didn't last long I don't think. It had this boy in a white (and/or blue) shirt, in his teens, in a futuristic city filled with aliens, and he traveled with his female companion (not his girlfriend), and somehow the boy's father was involved in all of this, so they try to get him back. I remember they sold toys at McDonald's. It was somewhat similar to a Mr. Potatohead, only they weren't faces they were full figurines, and you could take one guys arm off, and put the arm of another guy on there, and the bad guy looked somewhat like the bad guy from power rangers dino thunder (But I know that isn't it, seeing as how this show came WAY before Dino Thunder)
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 19, 2009, 07:12 PM
    Sounds like,.

Galidor:
    Defenders of the Outer Dimension

-view-

---------
    AceBobcat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 08:51 PM
    YES!! THANK YOU! I've been wondering about that for about 3-4 years lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgotten Tax ID [ 3 Answers ]

I forgot my tax id number. How do I get it?

90s SCIFI forgotten TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I remember an early 90s TV show that was on TBS or TNT or something like that. It was very possibly on in the after school slot, or maybe I just saw it every time I stayed home sick from school. So the show had this liquid metallic (quicksilver, possibly) space ship, who's hull opened up into...

Forgotten information [ 1 Answers ]

My Husband cannot remember the user name and password he chose when he installed our new modem. I am pretty much locked out of sending and receiving. The pop-up "Enter Network Password" keeps popping up. I've tried everything he thinks is right, but I am unable to send or receive. Thank you for...

Has she forgotten [ 4 Answers ]

My 19 yr old girlfriend broke up with me about 2 months ago after a 2 yr relationship basically cause she lost the feelings. I couldn't believe it and no one I know could. She has msgd me twice since on messenger and I didn't reply the first time, second time I said hi I have to go speak to you...

View more questions Search