Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigsexy1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 03:14 AM
    My second dog died 2 weeks after my first dog died
    I had a 12 yr old german shephard boy, and a 9 yr old female. The boy died 2 weeks ago. And in the last 2 weeks, the girl would not eat, would hide all day, and barely drink water. We found her dead this morning in a corner of our yard, but she was 100% physically healthy.

Did she die because she couldn't live without the boy she spent her whole life with. They were never separated for even 5 minutes her whole life.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Dec 17, 2009, 04:06 AM

It's possible she died of grief, but get a necropsy done to make sure there's no disease (like parvo) in the area before you get another animal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't my dog look at my new puppy [ 3 Answers ]

I got a new puppy. A male pembroke welsh corgi. My other dog, al male, but neutered Australian Cattle Dog, does not like him. My acd will bark and growl at the puppy if it is near him, but once the pupy goes about five feet from him, he will stop barking/growling and look away and completely...

Dog poops in kennel [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've recently purchased a miniature dachchund and he is about 13 weeks now. When I am away I keep him in a kennel and 90% of the time he poops in his kennel when Im away. When Im here he does great and goes outside when I bring him. How can I get him to stop using the bathroom in his kennel?...

Dog won't eat since we got a new puppy [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 3yr old male yorkie, who we recently bought a companion for so he's not alone when we decide to start a family. The new puppy is a 9 week old female mini schnauzer. Baxter (the yorkie) has within the week of getting the puppy, has vomited 8-10 times and has the runs. He also will not eat...

My boyfriend died 3 weeks ago. What do I do [ 8 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for two years and about 3 weeks ago he died. It was so sudden that I was just in so much shock. I thas finally hit me and I have no idea what to do. This is the worse feeling and I don't know how to make it stop. My dad died a year ago and he was there for me through...

I am 30 weeks pregnant and the father died [ 11 Answers ]

:(I am 30 weeks and my fiancée past away about 2 months ago, and I been trying to be strong... but it is starting to really get to me and I don't know what to do.:confused:

View more questions Search