See:- 12,345,678,912,345,600,000
    The maximum is 15 digits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Sum of smallest six digit no. And greatest five digit no. Is:WHAT? [ 1 Answers ]

Sum of smallest six digit no. and greatest five digit no. is:WHAT?

MS Excel default settings problem [ 0 Answers ]

Suddenly on my MS Excel, EVERY previously saved file I have opened has 4 of the columns, BM through BQ with the text in white, so I can't read it. Of course, I can manually switch it back to black, but what caused this? The file dates still have their old original saved dates, so it must be a...

MS Excel freeze or unfreeze panes problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have used the freeze panes in MS Excel spreadsheet and it usually works whereas the LEFT of the FREEZE PANE is fixed, and the RIGHT of the FREEZE PANE moves/float. I access this by WINDOW | FREEZE or WINDOW | UNFREEZE. Sometimes on certain spreadsheets, I want to change the position of...

Microsoft Excel 2003 Worksheet Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: Would you please help me solve the problem I am having! This is the problem: I have installed MS Office 2003 on my two home computers. Everything is OK on one computer, but MS Excel 2003 is a problem on another computer. When I open a new workbook, I always get a blank worksheet that has...

View more questions Search