Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiddycarer Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 06:14 PM
    Find name of toy early 90s late 80s
    Hi I had a toy doll early 90s late 80s and it had a long pony tail but you could make the hair shorter by pulling its arm up and down and then I think you pressed a button for it to grow again can anyone remember this doll and the name, thanks in advance :)
    LissieMerriman Posts: 1, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2010, 08:43 PM
    Her name is "Dolly Surprise"! I had one too, and recently donated her to the salvation army. Long, blonde crimped hair that would grow long when you lifted her arm to touch the butterfly in her hair. :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a song from my childhood late 70's early 80's [ 4 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me find a R&B song from my childhood which was the late 70's early 80's I only know partial lyrics to the song and I'm not sure who sang it I'm not even sure of the name of the song but I'm hoping someone will recognize the lyrics so here it goes: Sunrise start a brand...

Late night movies on ZEE MGM in late 90s n early 2000 [ 9 Answers ]

I need to know the name list of all those movies shown on ZEE MGM at late night hours in india on TV : like hot bubble gums ,wild orchids ,female perversions ,dominos ,etc And if possible the download links to them All those adult movies on zee MGM late night in india back in late 1990s...

Odd kids movie from 80s maybe early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I might be crazy and I can't remember specifically but my mom had it taped when I was little I think it aired on the family channel and she just moved so the tape is gone but it was labeled "dumberkin" but that's not the real title cause I've googled it lol Its about a boy who's toys get stolen...

Trying to find out what the name a of a late 80's early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

There's a movie in the 80's or 90's I don't know what its called but its american I think it might be based on a true story where in the beginning the mother dies and her four children, two boys and two girls, don't want to be stuck in foster care or be separated so they run away and they try and...

Trying to find Name of late 80' Early 90's scifi toy range: ! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a toy range that I had when I was younger, I remember them being particulay had to find at the time so I don't know how popular they may have been. It was a Scifi themed one where you had to assemble vehicles from large plastic blocks, but you also had various...

View more questions Search