Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jodiboy1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 06:11 PM
    I wanted to spam with the same question
    How do I get my d1816 gpx to stop saying, Wrong Disc?

seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2009, 09:36 PM

What are you trying to do?

What app or program are you using and what disk do you have in drive when this message comes up?

What operating system?

Did what you are trying to do worked before?

Any other information you can supply will help in hopefully being able to provide some ideas to offer to resolve problem.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2009, 09:40 PM

Please don't spam the boards, you should ask the question once on the best board or ask for it to be moved.

I have merged your 3 posts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric dryer "stop producing heat" [ 0 Answers ]

My dryer stop getting hot & my question is can i just order the element or do i need something else, this dryer is a kenmore model # 110.96273100 This the 1st time for this dryer, its @ least 20 yrs old & in my opinion its one of the best that kenmore made, but i need a step by step process, can...

"Full stop" or "Period" [ 1 Answers ]

I teach English and have some US students and some English students. I was wondering about the history of the names "full stop" and "period". Which name came first and how did the other name originate?

A small price to stop "global warming " [ 7 Answers ]

Nations urged to spend $45 trillion to battle carbon emissions - International Herald Tribune According to the International Energy Agency it will take at least $45 trillion ;build 1,400 nuclear power plants worldwide ,and vastly expand wind power in order to halve greenhouse gas emissions by...

Always getting "Bad Disc" on my DVD player [ 1 Answers ]

One our one DVD player will not play any disc. New, old, rental, whatever. The machine tries to load the disc and it comes up "Bad Disc". I know it is the machine as the same discs play fine on the computer or the player my kids have. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search