Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moviebuff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 10:02 AM
    Video Game Makes People Kill 80's Movie?
    There was a movie where a playing a video game made people kill. I don't remember if this was 80's or early 90's. Does anyone know the name of this movie?
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Nov 13, 2006, 10:54 AM
    I think you might be thinking of Brainscan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Name of a martial arts movie where they used acupuncture to kill. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I remember of this martial arts movie where the main character was a white american guy. The orientals in the movie used to kill using acupuncture needles. I think it's from the 70's or 80's, but can't remember the name of the movie nor the actors name for searching in imdb. Thanks ...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

View more questions Search