Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rodwin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 04:39 PM
    Condensation inside roof
    I have condensation on the bituman type insilation inside my roof area only on one side. At the end which is brick there is condensation, can I cover with some sort of insulation or what should I do.
    This part of the house was originally built in th 1800

Check out some similar questions!

Condensation on cathedral ceiling following new roof [ 5 Answers ]

I own a 40 year old contemporary home in Massachusetts. Approximately 2 year ago I had the roof replaced. Two layers of shingles were removed and replaced with architectural asphalt/fiberglass shiingles. The roofer installed ice/water guard at the eves and possible elsewhere. I was not on-site...

Slate Roof Condensation [ 1 Answers ]

My a/c unit is in the attic under a slate roof. The climate here in south Texas is very hot and very humid. I am generating a lot of condensation in that attic despite having a dehumidifier there. The advice which I am getting is to seal the soffets and any other openings in the attic, because the...

Roof Condensation on new home [ 2 Answers ]

3 years ago my family and I built a house and we have had problems with condensation from the beginning. I get a lot of moisture on all of my windows, if it isn't wiped away it molds in a day or so, and I also have several spots on my roof, I have been told that my roof isn't "breathing" but when...

Condensation on new roof [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1 story ranch home in Birmingham, Alabama for which I just had the roofing replaced. I had the old shingles removed and replaced with more asphalt shingles. Before installation, I had two whirligigs on the roof for ventilation. I had those removed and replaced with 42 feet "shingle over...

Condensation on roof [ 3 Answers ]

I just purchased a cape style home in August from my family built by my grandfarther. Well When I had it inspected, we had mold. So I ripped off the roof and put a new one on, (no Mold). Well, last week I notice water stains on my first floor ceiling and window frames. I did some research and I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.