Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samoni Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 02:34 PM
    Kenmore elite, 665.17052400, dishwasher will not start, reset doesn't work
    Hi there,
    I have a kenomore elite Dishwasher (ultrawash, quiet Guard4) that will not wash. It fills with water but when it comes to washing, it just won't jump to that cycle. I have tried the Reset but that doesn't make a difference. Any other options to try before I call for a repair service?
    Thank you
    samoni Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 07:54 AM
    Good morning everyone.
    I've tried several different resets and so far they all aren't making a difference. What else could I check? How would I take apart the bottom arm assembly? What are the places to check for blockages?
    I've called for service already, but they won't be able to come until middle of next week the earliest. And I would like to try out different things myself. I'm a stubborn woman and would love to show my husband that I can fix this myself. Or at least try to. Lol.

Thank you so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I reset my kenmore elite 665 dishwasher? [ 26 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite 665.16933 dishwasher. I think I need to reset it - I can only use the normal cycle and the other cycles (pots and pans, etc) won't kick on when pressed Anyone seen this before? Is there a way to reset the control panel?

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Won't Start [ 3 Answers ]

My dishwasher had been working for more than three years. Suddenly, it will not start and the Quick Rinse light is flashing. All control panel buttons became inactive. The Model/Serial is 665.15959000. I am trying to reset the dishwasher or run diagnostic so I can find out which part need to be...

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Not Start [ 1 Answers ]

Dishwasher does not start. Checked electrical panel, diswasher connection, door switch all OK.

View more questions Search