Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmishra8611 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 02:26 AM
    Is it possible to get committed with a girl who is already committed.
    Is it possible to get girl back to you who is already committed with someone else.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2009, 02:31 AM
    Why even go down that road? I assume its an ex? If they're with somebody else let them get on with their lives and you get on with yours.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2009, 05:06 AM

This is like the man who put sour milk back into the refrigerator and said " Hmmm, maybe this will be better next week".

Don't do it. Once it's soured, it's no good.

The world is full of girls.

Go find a different one.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Dec 16, 2009, 01:21 PM

You mean is it possible to steal someone else's girlfriend?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 16, 2009, 01:30 PM

Anything is possible. The real question is would it be worth it?

I doubt any female is worth that effort.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 16, 2009, 02:14 PM

Why do you want to ruin her life because you are selfish and don't want her to be happy with someone else?
    vishykj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 10:48 AM
    My friend everything is possible
    1.just be her friend
    2.show her that u care
    3.last and most important step

Be aware of her relationships ups and downs with her boyfreind and when time is bad for them then try your luck and knock out that bloody basterd from her life.

Believe me my situation was exactly like u
    And the girl is mad in my love today.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 11, 2011, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vishykj View Post
    my freind everything is possible
    1.just be her freind
    2.show her that u care
    3.last and most important step

be aware of her relationships ups and downs with her boyfreind and when time is bad for them then try your luck and knock out that bloody basterd from her life.

believe me my situation was exactly like u
    and the girl is mad in my love today.
    I greatly disagree with the highlighted advice. I would not trust anyone who allowed me to get between her and her current boyfriend just because they were going through a rough patch. If she could be so easily swept off her feet when they were having problems, what's to say she wouldn't do the same if we had issues.

May be your love today, but get in a fight and who's love will she be tomorrow?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Not committed boyfriend. [ 5 Answers ]

I ve just started going out with my boyfriend, his 23 I'm 18... He works pretty much all the time... sometimes early hours of the morning. He gets some days off a week, and he PLANS to see me on those days. So he makes a plan to see me on a certain day.. the next morning I get no contact...

Having my sister committed [ 2 Answers ]

My sister is 24 years old and has been married for 4 years. She is wanting a divorce and is basing it on a emotional connection with another man. But she is acting irrational, depressed, confused, and angry. She has 2 young children and is not thinking clear. As her immediate family can she be...

Can I be committed if [ 6 Answers ]

Can I be committed if I told people at work I wanted to kill myself or ask some one to put me out of my misery put never tried to hurt myself?

What if you fraudulantly committed Breech of contract. [ 3 Answers ]

If you have an ex-wife that blatenly committed Fraud to try and sell a house and was caught by me and I turned her in by letting the Title Company and Real Estate Company know. The filed for Breech of contract on the Sale of the house. What do you think will happen?

Who's liable for crimes committed using your 'former car' [ 2 Answers ]

My mother in law had a car that she took to a shop for repairs... It would cost $1000 to repair, more than the car was worth, so she decline to have it fixed (The car did not run at this point)... She gave the car to the repair shop. She cannot remember if she transferred the tittle, since this...

View more questions Search