Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevinrl1987 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 07:07 PM
    MOVIE where villain turns into TREE!
    All I can remember about this movie is its an animation... I believe... well there is a group of people 2 plus on there way to save someone or something from a villain I believe to be a wizard, anyway the only thing I can really remember is in the end the villain turns into a tree from his feet up... it can also possibly be the villain turns into ice from there feet up... if you can help please do!! I have been trying to figure this out for YEARS
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Dec 16, 2009, 09:41 AM

I hope this is it "Ferngully" 1982
    FernGully: The Last Rainforest (1992)
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Dec 16, 2009, 09:42 AM

I hope this is it "Ferngully" 1992
    FernGully: The Last Rainforest (1992)

Dec 16, 2009, 06:02 PM

No that's not it, but I really appreciate your help! Thank you!
    kashmiere Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 08:14 PM
    I happened to find your post while searching for the same movie. It's Sleeping Beauty the live action version. Here's the IMDb link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093993/

Dec 29, 2009, 10:32 PM
    No that's not it either but thank you for the help!

Jan 2, 2010, 10:41 PM
    Someone please help!
    amberissmiling Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2010, 08:54 PM

I remember a movie somewhat like that... someone was taking kids souls or something and putting them in a tree? May be something completely different from what you're talking about, but now I'm going crazy trying to rememer what it was!

Jan 3, 2010, 09:15 PM
    Hey you never know it might be the same movie, let me know if you figure it out k... thanks and good luck! I'll look for it too!
    amberissmiling Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2010, 09:34 PM

I actually finally found mine! It's called the guardian. The nanny is a druid (or something) and puts the babies souls into a tree. Or something. Lol. She is the tree or turns into it and the dad takes a chainsaw to it. For some reason it just popped into my head and I googled it. I hope you find yours!

Feb 10, 2010, 07:15 PM
    Someone please help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's man turns into a robot movie? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I remember watching this movie, some time in the mid 80s, where a man is killed. And becomes a robot of some sort and seeks revenge on the people who killed him. I remember him being married, or having a girlfriend. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. Eli

Movie about with a witch that turns a boy into a rat. [ 5 Answers ]

I can't think of what the movie is called, saw it when I was little and in school... I don't even remember everything about it: There were some boys that attended an all boy school I believe, and in the middle of the movie, the parents of the boys were eating soup and started all turning into...

Live Action Sleeping Beauty movie in which a RED Fairy is the Villain [ 2 Answers ]

It's a movie, live action. It's the old Sleeping Beauty/Briar Rose tale. The icons that set it apart are; I think a Red clothed women, I think it's a fairy that is the baddie. And the nexus of her vexness is the lack of a gold plate for her, as is required for the fairies to eat off. I think...

Movie in which man turns into women at night [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie in which a man turns into women in night and than again turns into man in day...

View more questions Search