Ask
    1denman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 05:30 PM
    Connecting a hdtv to a vcr/dvd recorder with a HDMI cable
    Cable input (no box)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 15, 2009, 05:42 PM

Actually it's the other way. You connect a vcr/dvd to a TV. But only if the vcr/dvd has an HDMI output. Does it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting hdtv, cable, dvr/vhs combo recorder [ 3 Answers ]

I have connected our Sony hdtv to Comcast cable box with hdmi cord (input hdmi1 ) And a dvd/vhs recorder (SONY RDR-VXD655) via hdmi cord. (input hdmi 2) I also connected the recorder to cable via the audio/video cord (red, yellow, white) cord (as manual directed) (as cable “tech” suggested I...

Connecting DVD recorder to HDTV with Arial Antena [ 6 Answers ]

Now that all TV is digital I don't know what to do. I have a new TV, Samsung LCD HDTV. I have a Pansonic DVD recorder (DMR ES15). How to I connect? I have an arial antena. I know the ant must connect to the TV first and then go to the DVD recorder. I can play DVD's and see them (using a...

Hdtv hookup to hd cable box and dvd recorder w hdmi [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Samsung lcd hd TV and a panasonic dvd recorder/vcr combo. The TV has 2 hdmi in connections and the panasonic dvd recorder has 1 hdmi out. I had them hooked up to cable with no box and recently decided to add hd cable. I received the cable box, a motorola dch3200 with no dvr,but can't...

Connecting my panasonic dvd recorder, direct TV hd receiver and my hdtv [ 5 Answers ]

I try to connect my hd TV, panasonic dvd recorder and hd receiver , but I couldn't , I want able to record programs in my dvd recorder.Can someone please help me step by step how to set done this. I have: Olevia lcd hdtv Connections: Hdmi Component s-video Rca

Connecting DVD recorder to dish hd box then HDTV [ 1 Answers ]

Want to connect phillips dvdr hard drive recorder to dish hd box and then to a sony bravia hdtv

View more questions Search