Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awiggins Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 01:58 PM
    I need a dream interpretation
    Last night I had a dream that I was asleep in bed and something cold was against my thighs under the sheets. I pulled them back and saw about 30 slimy, baby snake-like worms around my vaginal area (like either I had just given birth to them or they were trying to get inside my body). I screamed (in real life) waking up my child and my spouse. What could this mean?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 15, 2009, 02:45 PM

Had you been watching an Alien movies lately ? Are you sure there were 30 slimy things ?Sorry we don't to dream interpretations but you can Google a lot of information by entering 'dream interpretation' in Google.

awiggins, I have to say without even accessing any information on Google that it probably means you and your husband have to have some free time away from the kids real soon.

I am assuming that your toddler and hubby were sleeping beside you.

Tick
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Dec 17, 2009, 10:29 AM

Suggest you try the "Paranormal Phenomenon" categorey. Folks conversant in dream interpretation are more likely to be monitoring that area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I over my ex yet? Dream interpretation [ 5 Answers ]

So I had a really bad breakup around 7 months ago, long story short, my girlfriend had cheated on me and left me for her previous ex. Anyway, that was 7 months ago, I went through a lot and thought I had gotten over her, and I have even started dating another girl since a month ago. Things are...

Dream Interpretation [ 3 Answers ]

I've been having the same type of dream repeatedly for weeks. My husband is never in any of my dreams. I'm always in a crowd, sometimes @ a party or event, yet I do not know anyone & not sitting w/ anyone. What does this mean? Why isn't my husband or friends in any of my dreams?

Dream interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream last night about my brother and I having to get out of our house as quickly as possible. We didn’t have much time so I just grabbed an extra shirt and jeans and socks. The people who were looking for my brother wanted money from him. My brother took the car keys and my purse and gave...

Dream interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I had a dream last night... yet I have no clue what it could mean. I have this huge fish tank at home... in my dream I dreamt that the smallest gold fish kept jumping out of the aquarium. Every time it jumped out, it didn't look like it was suffocating but it looked fine... every time I...

View more questions Search