Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    classact Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 11:41 AM
    Puppy congenital neurological disease
    My puppy is eight weeks old and has a serious heart murmur but he is also falling over can only walk short distances and then topples over he is wobbly when walking
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2009, 05:42 PM

Has he been checked by a vet?
    What did the vet say?

Have you contacted the breeder and informed them of what is going on?
    The breeder will need to know if one of the pups has a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My puppy could have distemper disease [ 6 Answers ]

I'm so so very sad right now, I just adopted a puppy and got her on Friday, she seemed okay the first day or 2 then I noticed she had a runny nose, and what soundsl ike hacking of a hair ball, my boyfriend took her to the vets today and said it could be a cold or distemper disease so he gave us an...

My min pin has quit eating but still drinks.She has congenital heart disease [ 2 Answers ]

I am very concerned about my 12 year old min pin .She has congenital heart disease and as of 2 days ago quit eating, but is still drinking water,and chasing my other dog off her food dish.I can not afford to take her to the vets for a bunch of tests again.

I'm scared about symptoms. Could this be neurological or worse? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. TYIA for your help. I was diagnosed with Migraines when I was 16. I'm now 20 & very familiar with Migraine Aura & the severe pain. However for the last 2 Months I've been having some strange & worrying symptoms. It first started with Memory loss that has increased. It seems my short term...

View more questions Search