Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caervin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 10:09 AM
    Can I marry my french girlfriend when she visits here in the U.S.
    I know that she can stay for up to 90 days but we want her to sta forever. She will quit her ob with this visit and I want to keep her here with me.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2009, 11:54 AM

Marrying her here will not make her able to stay here any longer. She will need a Visa to stay. My fiance's dad married a woman in Thailand, and afterwards moved back here to the U.S. It took months for her to get a Visa, and she can only stay for 9 months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get back my girlfriend who is worried that we won't marry because of her parent [ 2 Answers ]

This question mite be big but please read and solve my problem For past 1 year we are in love ,we both are so close but the problem is that I'm a hindu and she is orthodox Christine,recently she started telling to stop our relation and can be as good friends,the reason behind this is her fathers...

My friend wanting to marry his girlfriend! [ 11 Answers ]

My friend has been dating this girl for just about a year and 3 months now. They have been on and off 4 times because she thinks she can do whatever she wants and basically bosses him around. She is from colombia and doesn't have papers and my friend who I have known almost all my life wants to...

View more questions Search