Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    achuroy Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 08:06 AM
    How to reduce weight AFTER DELIVERY?
    Hi,

I was blessed with a baby mth of Oct... at the time of marriage I was 60kgs and after a year I gained 68 and when the time of my delivery I was gained a lot to 85kgs and now am 75kgs and now I want to reduce my weight and at the same time my thighs and my back has put lot of weight and I want to reduce my weight and also to reduce my thighs and my back... kindly give me an idea and what type of exercise to reduce all... thanks in advance.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2009, 05:28 PM

The best exercise you can do is to breastfeed your baby. All that fat on your hips and thighs was put there to nourish your baby thought a pregnancy and breastfeeding, so let the baby suck it off.

Seriously, a baby is the only device known which will allow you to sit in front of the television and get the fat sucked out of you.

In between feeds, go for lots of walks.

You can't spot reduce. There are no exercises that will reduce one part of your body on its own. All you can do is improve your diet while burning more calories.
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Jan 10, 2010, 10:22 PM

Sit-ups
    No soda

According to Dr. Whittaker, (Whittaker Wellness Center in Long Beach), if you go for a 45 min. walk, at least three times a week, first thing in the morning, and only fasting on tea or water until lunch, you will lose weight. He states that is when the most fat is being burned because the body is using up the last fat reserves from the natural fast during sleep. This is compared to exercising after eating just to get rid of the calories, which will burn carbs, but not much fat.

Of course, you do not do this if you have diabetes or low blood sugar and will notice a drop in those levels.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, How to reduce my waist, tummy, thighs,,

Weight Loss, Severe Knee Pains after delivery [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I delivered a child three months ago and since then I am suffering from severe knee & leg pain in both legs and I haven't lost a single pound after delivering the baby. I have been to physician and he has done various kinds of tests and the results is all negative but still I am not losing...

After delivery back and leg pain and weight losing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am 27 years old. Before marriage my weight was 70kgs and after marriage with in 2months I put-on 5kgs then I got pregnant and total 35kgs I put-on during my pregnancy after delivery I lost 10 kgs now my weight is 100kgs. Before I use to diet and do some heavy house work which use to...

View more questions Search