Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zabun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 08:02 AM
    Computer power button blinking
    Computer power button blinking when press to start, and it keep doing for couple of hour then stop blinking, and press again to start the computer
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2009, 10:10 AM

Check for loose memory chips, and make just check to make sure all other bus cables are firmly connected.
    gong2x19 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2011, 09:57 PM
    Check the power supply. Of the computer. Be sure that the power supply is supplied in 220v-210v. Disconnect all power cord that power supply is connected. Then, plug it back in. try to remove the RAM. And clean it with an eraser on its bottom portion.. this is simple. But highly tested & proven. If it is not work! I recommended you to buy new unit!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The power button wire fell out of my emachines t1840 computer where does it go? [ 2 Answers ]

The power button cord fell out of my emachines computer and I cannot figure out where it goes. The plus is a small square 2 pin plug. There is a spot it looks like it goes but it isn't working when it is plugged in in that spot. Can anyone help?

Power button blinking yellow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dell Dimension E510. The power button is blinking yellow. I was told the mother board was bad. I order one and replaced it. The button is still blinking yellow and the computer will not turn on. What is going on with my computer? John

What does it mean when my light button on printer keeps blinking [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean when my green power light on my printer blinks when I try to use the printer it says unable to connect I was told to uninstall it and it just says deleting it is almost like it is frooze

Computer freezing-Spiratically and often-Must be shut off with power button [ 4 Answers ]

I am a good girl and I always run my AVG and Spybot! I even defragged about a week ago and do disk clean ups often. I never have any problems. I moved into a new place on the first of October. During the day I had Media Player going as we were listening to music to make the move in more enjoyable....

View more questions Search