Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shihouzhuge Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Dec 15, 2009, 03:32 AM
    An American, An French, And an Peking man
    Part A.

There were 3 man walking in the dessert- an American, an French, and an Peking man. They just kept walking until they found a bottle. When they opened the bottle, a man came out. The man told them that he was an immortal and he could help them to accomplish their 3 dreams.

The American firstly asked for 10 million, and the immortal accomplish his dream, moreover, the immortal asked his another dream. The American thought a while, and asked for another 10 million. At last, he asked the immortal to send him to his home. Of course, the American back home with 20 million.

The French told the immortal that he need a beautiful lady, the immortal accomplished his dream. Then he asked for an another lady and the immortal accomplished it for him. At last, he asked the immortal to send him to his home and the immortal did it. The French was happy to back home with two beautiful ladies.

The Peking man asked for a bottle of Erguotou(a kind of cheap beer) and the immortal did it. Then the Peking man told the immortal that his second dream was an another bottle of Erguotou and the immortal made it. The immortal asked Peking man what his third dream was. The Peking had a slug and said to him, "I feel so boring that drink lonely, please have them back here..."

(Next time I will give other parts of the joke:))
    Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2009, 03:44 AM
    Okay, I'll wait for the other parts of the joke...

Thanks, Wenjie!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2009, 06:59 AM

Lol! It's funny already :p I can't wait for the other part...

Dec 15, 2009, 07:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Okay, I'll wait for the other parts of the joke...

Thanks, Wenjie!
    :)Just wait a moment...

Dec 15, 2009, 07:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Lol! It's funny already :p I can't wait for the other part...
    Ok, now I will give it:D

Dec 15, 2009, 07:28 AM
    Part B.

When the American and the French back, they were so angry but they couldn't do anything...

They kept walking until they found an another bottle. As they opened the bottle, an another immortal came out. He said, "I'm the apprentice of the last immortal, and I could only accomplish your two dreams".

The American and the French feared the Peking man and asked him to show his dreams first. The Peking man thought for a while then told the immortal that he needed a bottle of Erguotou, so the immortal did it. Of course, the Peking man had an another dream. Therefore, few minutes later, he said to the immortal,"I don't need anything, and you could leave away now"...
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2009, 11:29 AM

Lol lol lol! I can imagine the faces of the American and the French :p
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2009, 12:03 PM

I would be so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so pissed!

Dec 16, 2009, 07:04 PM

In fact, there're other two parts...

These 4 parts were made by a Shanghai man to play jokes on Peking men. And a Peking man made a joke on Shanghai men, too.

If I am free, I would give it soon...
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2009, 10:28 PM
    Shiho:)
    I loved it and can't wait for more.
    I really liked the "immortal" which I know as a "Geni" and "dream" which I know as a "wish"

Short version of a joke that many people have already heard a version of...
    Walking along the beach and found a bottle and a Geni popped out to grant me three wishes.
    1. Million dollars... granted (gave me my wish)
    2. bridge to Hawaii
    Said it was too hard and would take too long.
    3. To understand women... Geni wanted to know how long to make the bridge:rolleyes:

Dec 17, 2009, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    Shiho:)
    I loved it and can't wait for more.
    I really liked the "immortal" which I know as a "Geni" and "dream" which I know as a "wish"

Short version of a joke that many people have already heard a version of...
    walking along the beach and found a bottle and a Geni popped out to grant me three wishes.
    1. Million dollars....granted (gave me my wish)
    2. bridge to Hawaii
    said it was too hard and would take too long.
    3. To understand women... Geni wanted to know how long to make the bridge:rolleyes:
    Ho ho ho...
    Thanks, I will give it soon.:)

Dec 17, 2009, 07:42 AM

Part C
    The American and the French were angry but they had to stay along with the Peking man. And they kept walking until they found an another bottle. When they opened the bottle, an immortal came out.

"I am the apprentice of the apprentice of the first immortal, and I could accomplish one wish of each person.", The immortal said.
    "I never want to see the Peking man again!" The American shouted in a hurry.
    "Me too!", the French said.
    "What about you, Peking man?", the immortal asked.
    "What they said didn't count..."

Part D
    They kept walking until they found an another bottle. They opened the bottle, and came out an another immortal.
    "I'm the brother of the last immortal you met, and I could accomplish one wish of each person, too."
    "What the Peking man says doesn't count...", the American and the French said in the same time.
    They looked the Peking man with smile.
    And the Peking man sadly said,"In fact, I don't like dessert, and how I wish we could back home..."
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2009, 07:44 AM

:p Really good ones!

Dec 17, 2009, 07:53 AM

Thanks, Unk.

But I have to go to bed soon... Next one will be given tomorrow, Thanks!
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2009, 07:54 AM

Good night! :)

Dec 17, 2009, 08:52 PM
    Part E

A Newyork man, a Paris man and a Shanghai man took an exam. The examiner took them into a room with a gorilla each of them. One day later, the Newyork man was beaten by the gorilla who captured the room. One month later, the Paris man and the gorilla came out with smile- they fell in love.

The examiners waited a year and couldn't see the Shanghai man out, so they were afraid that the Shanghai man has been killed by the gorilla. They knocked the door. An advanced and beautiful gorilla came out, "Please be quiet, my darling and kids were asleep...", said the gorilla.
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2009, 10:05 PM

Lol, I can't believe they made such jokes :p

Dec 18, 2009, 07:32 AM
    Ha ha, Unk,;) they like to play jokes on each other when they were eating at the same tables...

And, adam, a Shanghai man was from a province of China, they were afraid of their wife's. The joke meant, a Shanghai man couldn't always be allowed to left his home easily if his wife was at home... :o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm American and want dual USA/French citizenship. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello - I'm new to the site... I'm American, wish to live in France and want to have dual US/French Citizenship. I've poured over info but nothing seems to answer this odd question: My maternal grandmother is from SPAIN. Parents are from Argentina (dad's side are from Italy). Is there an...

American and french dual citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

My Girlfriend is american and has a french grandparent, does this mean she can qualify through Ancestry for dual citizenship? Many Thanks Peter Gilbert

American child with French passport [ 1 Answers ]

I have a daughter who has dual French/American nationality and has always lived in the United States. Currently she has a French passport but not an American one. We need to go to France soon for family reasons and may not have enough time to get her an American passport. Can she travel to and...

French and American dual citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hello - does anybody know if I have any rights to French citizenship if I am a second generation American? My Mom's Mom was born in France, my mom was born in the US. I too was born in the US. Please and thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

View more questions Search