Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manderz223 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 10:36 PM
    Cat movie from 60s
    I can't remember the title of this movie. It was a real movie, not a cartoon. Its about an orange cat and she has nine lives or something. Its set in Ireland or England maybe. The cats name was Tabitha or something with a T maybe? Please help!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 14, 2009, 10:38 PM
    The Three Lives of Thomasina

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat hair is everywhere! [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 adorable Maine coons. I brush them often, but they always seem to have matts in their hair. I try to cut out the matts but new ones appear just days later. I feel awfull because it must be painful. Also, they shed everywhere! Is there anyway I can stop the fur from matting, aside from a...

What's wrong with my cat? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have two cats--they are sister and brother, and both are have been spayed/neutered. We picked them up from our veteranarian. We treat both cats as kindly as we can, and the female cat seems to be fine. She is happy and is not afraid at all of people. I know that cats have different...

My cat! What's wrong? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok. I figured I better ask you guys. I want the experts. I want whatever medical expertise I can get. I have no money to get my cat to the vet. I wish with everything in me that I did. My cat is my child and I don't know what I will do when something happens to her but I have NO MONEY! I need help....

My cat leaks blood from the vagina when she's pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I have a cat that is pregnant this will be her 3rd litter of kittens, but this time its different I noticed that she leaks blood from the vagina. Does this mean that she will lose them or what?

Looking For children's Book 'The Fat Cat' [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to track down a children's picture book that I read as a child in the 80s. I can't remember the author, or specific title.. but it was something along the line of 'The Fat Cat' or 'The Hungry Cat'. I'm fairly sure it was published by penguin. The story followed the lines of a cat eating...

View more questions Search