vijisv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 10:01 PM
    Leaders names
    Indian leaders Names
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2009, 02:04 AM
    Hi, vijisv!

Are you asking about political leaders of the country of India or the names of American Indian leaders, please?

Thanks!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2010, 02:47 PM
    V J Singh, Mahatma Gandi, how many do you want? You have to give a context to a question otherwise how are we the know what it is you are asking

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Some GOP Leaders for *Nationalizing* Banks [ 21 Answers ]

"In a gloomy segment about the financial sector on ABC'S This Week, two self-avowed fiscal conservatives said that the U.S. Government should at least consider nationalizing the country's banking system as a means of moving beyond the current lending crisis. "This idea of nationalizing banks is...

How should we view our leaders? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, this question may belong in another category but due to my Christian worldview, I cannot help myself. Frankly, I'm completely blown away by the election of Barack Obama as president. I'm blown away because of the way people are lavishing so much praise and admiration for him. Is it wrong...

Clinton worries Democrats' leaders [ 54 Answers ]

Seems the Dems' worries keep increasing. First it was talk of how success in Iraq would be a problem for them, now their front runner has them concerned about hurting the rest of their slate. Looks like Hillary is a nightmare for both sides, those who think she's may cost them the house or...

Division leaders [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it if the giants win the next three games and dallas looses only one of there three games and there tie. How can the giants be the division winners?

View more questions Search