Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romeovillemom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 09:57 PM
    Looking for son in Iowa?
    I am looking for my stepson in Iowa. I would love to reunite my husband with his son that he hasn't seen in over 15 yrs. I would love to meet him too. His name is Osama or Sam and his mothers name is Jill ver dught.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2009, 11:41 AM

There is 7 degrees of separation between any two people. Ask around, or look them up, and you're sure to find them. Good luck!
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jan 21, 2010, 12:12 PM
    Hello Romeovillemom. Have you attempted to contact his biological mother? Was paternity established? Or are there other reasons for the loss of contact? It does appear that Jill has since been remarried.
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jan 21, 2010, 12:27 PM

Do you have a last name for Osama or was it the same as his mothers? Ver dught
    CubsFan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 05:31 PM
    Are you still looking for Osama, Romeovillemom? I think I may be able to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adotion, finding son given up [ 3 Answers ]

My son was given up in 1979, I would like to find him but donnt know how

My 12 year old son acts aggressive all the time [ 2 Answers ]

My son has anti social behavoir problems

How do I adopt my partners son? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a woman in a relationship with another woman who has a son. How do I go about adopting her son?

Collectible Pepsi Bottle for 1977 University of Iowa vs Iowa State Football [ 1 Answers ]

I need to try and find the value for a Still Sealed Commemorative 1977 University of Iowa vs Iowa State Football Pepsi Bottle. I need this for insurance issues. It seems the Post Office can't tell what F-R-A-G-I-L-E means. They managed to break one of the set even though they were wrapped in bubble...

View more questions Search